We built Race Roster on a scalable stack to handle events of all sizes and pride ourselves on delivering usable data. We enjoy hearing feedback from participants and event organizers to help us improve the platform. Does this sound like you?
Race Roster is an online event registration platform geared towards endurance events. We’re looking for a front end developer to help us continue building Race Roster to be the top registration platform in the endurance industry. You’ll be joining the most collaborative team you’ve ever experienced, which will hopefully lead you to the best work of your life. Developers at Race Roster are customer-focused, creative and constantly trying new things, showing them off when they work well, and discarding them when they don’t. At Race Roster, just as many design ideas/initiatives come from our developers, as from our designers. You’ll work in the entire production environment. You can easily go between systematic thinking and microscopic design detail. You aren’t constrained by the past, and you love working closely with designers.
- Working with our team to incorporate new features on our registration platform
- Maintaining existing modules
- Optimizing our registration platform to handle our growing audience
- Contributing to the overall success of our clients’ events
- 2+ years of front-end web development experience
- Test and verify that your solutions meet the assigned requirements across multiple browsers
- Ability to work in a team and independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize incoming tasks
- Ability to write consistent, clean, concise, well documented and reusable code
- CSS preprocessor experience
- Experience with Bootstrap
- You know who Paul Irish is
What you need
Your resume and a few snippets that you feel exhibit your skills. Some examples include:
- Code samples
- Links to your public repositories (GitHub, Gist)
- URLs to websites/projects that you have developed/contributed to
Please send your resume along with the required supplementary material to email@example.com with the subject line “Front-end developer”. Only candidates who complete the above steps will be considered.
CompensationDepends on experience and performance level