Race Roster is one of the fastest growing online registration companies in North America. We have achieved this by under promising and over delivering! We’re a scale-up company rolling out an aggressive growth plan that’s maintained our start-up culture. Race Roster is looking for individuals who are passionate about seeing clients succeed!
As a marketing intern you’ll benefit from
- Practical experience with digital marketing techniques
- Plenty of opportunities to shadow and spend time with an experienced marketing leader including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development
- A rich network of personal and professional contacts
- Be part of an exciting start-up culture
So what are some possible responsibilities of a Race Roster marketing intern?
- Helping develop, organize and execute B2B marketing tactics from email, web, social events, and guerilla marketing programs
- Co-managing social media profiles including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Online community building
- Website and landing page building
- You live to write and write to live and may help craft super Race Roster copy
- Work with marketing technology to help execute our marketing automation strategy
- Work with digital measurement tools, analyze data, run A/B testing, and create detailed insights
Other program details
- 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval
- A fast learner with exceptional project management, communication, and writing skills
- Flexible and comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
Hear what our employees are saying
"I started with Race Roster in 2012 as a co-op student. During my time, I have been able to grow into an experienced developer and form great relationships with my fellow co-workers. The team collaborates exceptionally well and people are always willing to help when obstacles are encountered. Race Roster is a spectacular place to start your career and learn about the event industry. It’s also a bonus to have monthly outings, catered weekly lunches and smoothies every day!"
-Kyle Smith, Developer
"Race Roster is a great place to start and grow your career. Our focus on races reinforces a team atmosphere where you will have a chance to be a leader and a collaborator on important projects that shape the future of our company. Since joining the team in 2013 I have been pushed to grow personally and professionally."
-Dennis Mazajlo, Marketing
If you’re interested in more about our company, please visit https://raceroster.com/careers
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Marketing intern’ as your subject line. Only those candidates who complete the above steps will be considered. Thank you so much for considering Race Roster. We look forward to meeting you soon.
CompensationDepends on experience and performance level
ApplyIf you meet the outlined criteria and you would like to set up a personal interview with us, please email us your resume at