Founded in 2013, lymeSAVERS is a registered not for profit organization dedicated to providing financial support to Canadians affected by Lyme Disease. lymeSAVERS aims to provide eligible Canadians with bursaries in order to relieve the financial burden associated with this disease. Our mission is to help Canadian Lyme patients receive the help they both require and deserve to return to good health.
The First Annual lymeSAVERS 5K Run/Walk/Stroll and it's proceeds will help fund our bursary program, as well as raise awareness about this debilitating disease.
Join us for a day of FUN running, walking, strolling or rolling down the smooth and scenic path at the Whitby Shores Waterfront. This 5K is designed for the avid runner, beginners, kids or Lyme patients and their families!
- Free technical t-shirts and lymeSAVERS writstband for all participants (only registrants before April 30th will be guaranteed a t-shirt.)
- Smooth, paved and well-maintained waterfront pathway
- Fantastic fundraising incentives and prizes
- 'Lyme' friendly food and refreshments
- Raffle and Silent Auction
- Live entertainment and exciting speakers
- Family friendly activities, including facepainting
FOR RUNNERS, JOGGERS, WALKERS AND FAMILIES OF ALL AGES!
* This is a dog friendly event and venue, so feel free to bring your furry supporters!
SIGNING UP AS A GROUP?
Receive 15% off of the 3rd group member, 20% off of the 4th group member, and 25% off of the 5th group member and beyond!
lymeSAVERS 5k Run/Walk/Stroll
$35.00Feb 21 - May 11