Race Course Marshall
- Job duties: Directs runners and walkers keeping them on course using voice and hand signals.
- Skills: Loud clear voice, outgoing personality. No lifting. Able to walk and stand for a 1-2 hour shift. Available Saturday 10am to end of race.
- Job duties: Assists with race day registrations and preregistrations.
- Skills: Humor, patience, and organization. Available Friday 4pm - 7pm and Saturday 8am - 10am.
Miscellaneous Event Staff
- Job duties: Assists with set-up and clean up and other duties as needed
- Skills: Volunteers will be needed either on Friday night 4pm - 7pm or Saturday 8am - 10am, or both. Some lifting involved.
Water Station Attendant
- Job duties: Fills water cups and pet watering bowls, hands water to runners, picks up trash.
- Skills: Able to walk and stand for 1-2 hour period. Available Saturday 10am to end of race.