REGISTER FOR 2017 HERE
Riders For A Cause
2nd Annual BLACK TIE TOUR- June 26, 2016
The Black Tie Tour is dedicated to cancer fighters and their families! 2016 Primary proceeds will benefit The Capital Health Center for Oncology at Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell.
The Black Tie Tour is a sophisticated, upscale fundraising cycling event featuring two scenic routes (25 and 50 miles) in central New Jersey.
- All registered riders received a commemorative high quality jersey from VI3 Kustom Apparel
- Rest areas offerred few surprises including fare that is not your typical cycling nutrition, as well as entertainment from TN-Tertainment DJ's and professional photography by Memory Makers Studio.
- Course SAG support was provided by Bernie's Bicycles & Hart's Cyclery
- The finish line featured a delicious buffet selection catered by Manninos3, music, massages by Elements Massage and other exciting amenities!
- Cost was $95 to register and a $150 minimum fundraising requirement per person
$95.00Feb 1 - Jun 25
- June 26 12:00 PM EDT - EVENT CLOSED.