The Banff Winterstart 5 Miler Night Run starts in the wonderfully scenic town of Banff, Alberta. The course is an out and back route along Banff Avenue andTunnel Mountain Road. The twist??? Every runner gets a glowstick and runs the route in the dark! Once you have finished the event make sure to join the other runners at Wild Bill's for the official afterparty!
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Monday, October 31st, 2016 or when the event sells out.
2. An online processing fee will be applied to your online registration into this event.
3. All fees payable in Canadian Dollars.
4. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
5. The charge on your credit card statement will appear from Fast North Corp or Race Roster
6. All registrations are non-refundable.
November 5 7:00 PM EDT - Race Start @ 7:00pm on the main road in front of the Caribou Lodge