CARMEL ARTS & DESIGN DISTRICT - RUN(317)
August 31, 7:00 PM
Starting at 7pm, run (or walk) 3.17 miles through the beautifully hip Carmel Arts & Design District. Then, for those 21 and older, grab your 2 complimentary beers from Thr3e Wise Men and hang out at the hip Post-Race Party. The bash will feature live music by nationally touring DJ Sinclair Wheeler. And let's not forget about that FREE 6-inch Sub coupon from Penn Station. Join us as we celebrate the unique people, businesses, and charities of Carmel and the (317)!
Portion of the RUN(317) Carmel Arts & Design District race proceeds will benefit Kids' Voice of Indiana.
All (RUN)317 Carmel Arts & Design District participants will receive:
• 2 FREE craft beers from Thr3e Wise Men Brewery after each race!
• FREE 6-inch Penn Station sub coupon!
• Unique, commemorative race-specific finisher medal that doubles as a bottle opener!
• A RUN(317) Bumper Sticker!
Packet Pick Up:
Date: Thursday, August 31st
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM EDT
Location: Carmel Arts & Design District
Voted 3rd best place to live in America, Carmel is home to the Midwest’s premier arts and design destination. Enjoy this vibrant oasis of fun and inspiration, home to interior designers, art galleries, showrooms, restaurants, antique stores and a variety of specialty retail shops.
Did You Know?
• Leslie Haines, who is from Carmel, Indiana, invented one of the country's
first automatic stop-and-go traffic signals in 1924 on the corner of Rangeline and
• In 1949, the Carmel Theatre opened. Tickets were 40 cents!
• Carmel High School’s Girls Swim team has won the state title for 30 years in a row.
3.17 Mile Run/Walk
|Mar 7 - Aug 3||Current Price $37.25|
|Aug 4 - Aug 29||$43.00|
The all new course will take runners through the heart of Carmel's Arts & Design District!
August 30 03:00 PM EDT - Packet Pick Up - Runners Forum Broad Ripple
August 31 05:30 PM EDT - Raceday Packet Pick Up - Carmel Arts & Design District
August 31 07:00 PM EDT - 3.17 Mile Run/Walk Start
August 31 07:15 PM EDT - Post Race Party