2017 Brigade Trail Race
Run the HBC (1849) Heritage Trail in the North Cascades
For Canada's 150th birthday, come and check out some real history on the HBC Heritage (1849) Trail which was a fur trading route in the North Cascades Mountains. Two distances are available: Tulameen Brigade at 50 miles (80 km) or Jacobson Brigade at 19 miles (30 km). Recently restored, this scenic trail needs some racers to help establish a trail tread!
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday, September 6th, 2017.
2. An online processing fee will be applied to your online registration into this event.
3. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
4. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
5. The charge on your credit card will appear from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
September 9 6:00 AM PDT - 50 Mile Start
September 9 11:00 AM PDT - 19 Mile Start