Just because you aren't riding, doesn't mean you can't join the fun. We need plenty of volunteers to ensure Venus de Miles participants are well supported and are having a blast!
Some of the available volunteer positions include:
- Rest Stops - distribute food and water to participants; cheer them on as they go by.
- Registration / Packet Pick Up - check in participants and distribute number bib packets
- Merchandise Tent - help the Venus de Miles sales staff find requested sizes and keep inventory organized
- Gear Check - help riders stow their belongings while they ride.
- Course Marshal – direct riders and runners on course
- Festival Set-Up or Tear Down - help set up tables, chairs, decorations, etc. and/or pack it all up after everyone heads home.
- Finish Line Cheer Squad - get some friends together to cheer on the participants as they cross the finish line.
***Please note if you want to sign up to ride as part of the Tutu Crew Support Team, you must email email@example.com. Do not continue this form. More information can be found at: venusdemiles.com/tutucrew
We are also looking for volunteers to fill the following specialized positions:
- Support Car or Motorcycle
- Medical Services (Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, etc.)
- Bicycle Mechanics
- Massage Therapists
As thanks for volunteering, you'll receive the following perks:
- Complimentary lunch and cocktails at the festival
- Venus de Miles t-shirt
- Our endless gratitude and the knowledge that you are supporting a remarkable cause
Want to volunteer with a group of friends or co-workers?
There are several volunteer positions that are ideal for groups who wish to volunteer together. Please contact Kate Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.