Just because you aren't riding or running, doesn't mean you can't join the fun. We need plenty of volunteers to ensure Venus de Miles participants are well supported and are having a blast!
Some of the available volunteer positions include:
- Rest Stops - distribute food and water to participants; cheer them on as they go by.
- Registration / Packet Pick Up - check in participants and distribute number bib packets
- Merchandise Tent - help the Venus de Miles sales staff find requested sizes and keep inventory organized
- Gear Check - help riders stow their belongings while they ride or run.
- Course Marshal – direct riders and runners on course
- Festival Set-Up or Tear Down - help set up tables, chairs, decorations, etc. and/or pack it all up after everyone heads home.
- Finish Line Cheer Squad - get some friends together to cheer on the participants as they cross the finish line.
We are also looking for volunteers to fill the following specialized positions:
- Support Car or Motorcycle
- Medical Services (Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, etc.)
- Bicycle Mechanics
- Massage Therapists
As thanks for volunteering, you'll receive the following perks:
- Complimentary lunch and cocktails at the festival
- Venus de Miles T-Shirt
- Our endless gratitude and the knowledge that you are supporting a remarkable cause!
Want to volunteer with a group of friends or co-workers?
There are several volunteer positions that are ideal for groups who wish to volunteer together. Please contact Kate Todd at email@example.com for more information.