Please read any waiver carefully. It includes a release of liability and waiver of legal rights and deprives you of the ability to sue certain parties. Do not agree to this document unless you have read and understood it in its entirety. By agreeing electronically, you acknowledge that you have both read and understood the text presented to you as part of the registration process. You also understand and agree that events carry certain inherent dangers and risks which may or may not be readily foreseeable, including without limitation personal injury, property damage or death. Your ability to participate in the event(s) is/are subject to your agreement to the waiver and by agreeing herein, you accept and agree to the terms of the waiver and release agreement.
I know that running a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter unless I am medically able and properly trained. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry to participate in the 2017 MONI 5K For Children (herein after the “Event”) to be held on October 14, 2017 in Farmers Branch, Texas. I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators agree as follows:
1. I do waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the Event against all persons, entities and agencies involved with promoting and holding the Event, including but not limited to Mission 500, MONI Smart Security, Run Far Usa, and all of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries, all sponsors, volunteers and vendors of the event, their agents, successors, representatives and assigns even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons
named in this waiver.
2. I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including death, resulting there from, and personal injuries to me and damage to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from my participation in the Event and while traveling to and from the Event.
3. I hereby agree, for myself and/or for a minor under the age of eighteen for whom I am signing, to indemnify, defend, and hold the entities named above harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees) judgments and penalties arising out of any of my, and /or said minors, acts or omissions to act.
4. I understand that the Event reserves the right to use any and all participant’s names and/or likeness with regard to promotional and/or advertising materials.
5. I understand that all entry fees are non-refundable.