Welcome To Race Roster, our online registration partner. Please sign in to proceed.
Welcome to Race Roster, our online registration partner. Please sign in below.
Please read carefully before registering for any event.
To produce a world class marathon, the Williams Route 66 Marathon must coordinate our efforts and plan well in advance, making it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered months before the race and purchased according to the original information provided during registration. Many items are personalized to the individual and the race. As a result, and similar to other races in the industry, the Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds of registration fees for any reason. In addition, certain release forms and emergency content are specific to the individual participant. Transferring such information would be a liability to the participant and the marathon. This policy applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc. The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds, or transfers to other participants, with no exceptions.
The Williams Route 66 Marathon is expected to sell out.
The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
Participants may change their race to any race that is not sold out up to 60 days prior to their race for a fee of $15 plus the price difference between what they originally paid and the current price of the race they are transferring to.
Anyone caught attempting to purchase another participants entry or participating using another participants entry will be removed from the course, disqualified and banned from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
Anyone caught attempting to sell or selling your registration will result in an immediate disqualification and ban from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
All participants must pickup their packets at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and Sustainability Expo.
Race day packet pickup is not available.
Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
Participants unable to participate or get to packet pickup can pick up their packet or have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet.
ROUTE 66 MARATHON - WAIVER/RELEASE/INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
By indicating your acceptance of this Waiver, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
In consideration of Releasees (as defined herein) acceptance of this entry for the Route 66 Marathon (the Marathon) and any and all of its related races, events and activities (collectively Activities), I, the undersigned, accept and agree as follows. By I is meant me or, if I am registering on behalf of a person under a legal or other disability, my minor child or ward; if I am registering my ward, then by indicating my acceptance of this agreement, I represent that I am legally authorized to act on his or her behalf.
1. RISK OF DEATH OR INJURY. The dangers and risks of injury to my person and property from the Activities are significant, and my participation in the Activities may result in death, injury or illness to me and my property, and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, such risks exist. These risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of Tulsa Route 66 Marathon, Inc., City of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Volunteers and Sponsors of the Route 66 Marathon and each of their agents, servants, officers, and employees, (collectively, Releasees), the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, forces of nature or other causes. These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes.
2. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I hereby state that I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activities. I understand that although police protection will be provided, there will be a possibility of traffic on the course or other risks from the actions or neglect of others. I assume the risk of running in traffic. The Activities can be dangerous and I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND DAMAGE TO ME AND MY PROPERTY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF THE RELEASEES, or any other person, including, but not limited to, equipment malfunction from whatever cause, inadequate training, and deficiencies in the premises on which the Activities take place (the Premises), or any other fault of Releasees. I assume full responsibility for my participation in the Activities.
3. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby RELEASE, WAIVE AND DISCHARGE Releasees from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, might hereafter have for death, injuries, illness or damages, whether to my person or property, directly or indirectly arising out of my participation, or the participation of my minor child, in the Activities, EVEN IF CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF RELEASEES.
4. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, also agree to INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Releasees for death, injury, illness or property damage which may directly or indirectly result from my participation, or the participation of my minor child, in the Activities, and from all claims, liability, losses, judgments, demands, actions, attorneys fees and costs arising out of or related to my participation, or the participation of my minor child, in the Activities. Further, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, also agree that if, despite this Release and Waiver, my minor child, while he or she is a minor or upon reaching the age of majority, or anyone on my minor childs behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Releasees from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, judgments, demands, actions, attorneys fees and costs arising out of, or related to my minor childs participation in the Activities.
5. RULES FOR PARTICIPATION. I willingly agree to comply with any and all rules and guidelines for participation in the Activities. I understand that Tulsa Route 66 Marathon, Inc. does not offer refunds for any reason and that my registration may not be deferred to future races or transferred to another participant under any circumstances. I recognize that Releasees have not undertaken to provide any medical care, treatment or advice concerning my participation in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may be canceled in the sole judgment and discretion of the Marathon Directors if unsafe conditions exist. I further agree that the course, starting time or location of the race may be changed at the sole discretion of the Marathon Directors. I understand that while I am participating in any Activities related to the Marathon I may be photographed, and I agree to allow my photograph to be taken and to be used for any reasonable promotional purpose. I agree to yield to all emergency vehicles. I agree not to go back on the course after finishing. I am fully aware that allowing someone else to wear my race number, switching race numbers or running under a false name is a fraudulent act and will result in disqualification from the Activities. I also understand that the course is considered closed after six and a half hours and that I may be asked to leave the course after that time. I understand that Releasees do not provide supervision of minors participating in this event. If I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the Releasees or their representative. I am participating in the Activities at my own risk, freely and voluntarily without any inducement. I have read this Waiver, Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement and fully understand its terms and conditions, and fully understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it. I sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, compulsion or duress.