Raise money for Sexual Assault Centre of Brant
Creating Healing and Change
A staggering 1 in 3 women and 1 in 6 men will experience sexual abuse in their lifetime. For twenty-five years the Sexual Assault Centre of Brant has been supporting survivors in Brantford and Brant County with:
- 24-hour crisis and support line for survivors (female or male) of sexual violence, as well as friends and family members of survivors
- Counselling for women ages 14 and over in a supportive, safe environment
- Emergency services, accompaniment and support through hospital, police, and court procedures
- Public education and outreach
- Community awareness and advocacy events.
You Can Make a Difference
SAC Brant's funding comes from a variety of sources. We are partially funded by the provincial government and United Way, but we rely on donations, fundraising, and grants for a significant portion of our yearly budget. Your donations have enabled us to add additional evening and weekend counselling hours and group counselling and drop-in services for adults and young women.
All services are free and confidential
If you or someone you know is a survivor of sexual assault, we can help.
24 hr crisis and support line: 519-751-3471
Business line: 519-751-1164
Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.
1st Paris Scouting
SA/DV- Brantford General Hospital
Advocates for a Student Culture of Consent
The Young and the Breathless
|May 27||Tina Kersey||CA$25.00|
|May 27||Natasha Dobler||CA$50.00|
|May 27||Jen Ellis||CA$210.00|
|May 27||Lori Burns||CA$100.00|
|May 27||Flo Cowan||CA$20.00|
|May 27||Barbara Davidson.||CA$20.00|
|May 27||Jessa Braun||CA$10.00|
|May 26||Michelle Clay||CA$50.00|