2018 TranSelkirks 3 Day Run
3 days of trail running bliss
The TranSelkirks 3 Day Run is a multi-day point-to-point trail running race based out of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. This event allows athletes to access and traverse wild and fantastic scenery, while building camaraderie, overcoming adversity and sharing a singular adventure.
Participants from the US and other countries, please note:
All registration fees are in Canadian Dollars. Please use the currency converter app. on your phone to view your countries' conversion for this Canadian event.
1. Online registration will close at 9am on August 24, 2018 or when the registration cap is reached.
2. There will be an online processing fee applied to your registration into this event.
3. 5% GST will be applied to your registration at checkout
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars. The Registration Fee is approximately $750 American depending on your credit card provider.
5. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
7. Note that there will be 3 Phases of Registration Fee. So register soon for the best pricing.
Phase 1 - first 25 people to register - $829
Phase 2 -Registrant #25-50 - $929
1. Payment must be made in full at time of registration
2. No refunds on your registration.
3. All Deferrals, Substitutions and Cancellations will be subject to a $250 admin fee with the remaining credit held for the 2018 or 2019 season if cancelled prior to July 1, 2017. All Deferrals, Substitutions and Cancellations will be subject to a $500 admin fee with the remaining credit held for the 2018 or 2019 season if cancelled on or after July 1, 2018
Cancellations must be submitted in writing by one of the following:
August 26 5:00 PM MDT - Check-In & Race Package Pickup
August 27 8:00 AM MDT - Day 1 Start
August 28 8:00 AM MDT - Day 2 Start
August 29 8:00 AM MDT - Day 3 Start