Check out this year's results here. Big thanks to everyone who came out to this year's race!
The Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run is back for its 8th year on Sunday, February 25th. This fun, social race is a great opportunity for snowshoers of all abilities and fitness levels to get outside and enjoy the trail. From the seasoned veteran to the first time snowshoer, all are welcome to participate!
If you're looking to test your skills against other active snowshoers, this is a timed race, so come on out to challenge your personal best!
Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on step two of the registration form.
The famous Snowshoe Grind (5km, 240m elevation gain)
Snowshoes are required, and are available for rent for $10 per participant (may be reserved at time of registration)
Stop by the After Party to enjoy sponsor giveaways and test out the latest and greatest gear from our Retail partners!
- 12 and under
- 13 – 18 years
- 19 - 29 years
- 30 - 39 years
- 40 - 49 years
- 50 - 59 years
- 60 - 69 years
- 70 - 74 years
- 75+ years and up
- Best costumes
- Draw prizes - all participants are eligible to win!
Solo Participant - 19+
$30.00Nov. 10 – Jan. 24
$35.00Jan. 25 – Feb. 21
Solo Participant - 13 to 18
$20.00Nov. 10 – Jan. 24
$25.00Jan. 25 – Feb. 21
Solo Participant - 12 and Under
$10.00Nov. 10 – Jan. 24
$15.00Jan. 25 – Feb. 21
- February 25 8:00 a.m. PST - Registration (Base Plaza, Grouse Mountain)
- February 25 9:00 a.m. PST - Registration Closes
- February 25 9:55 a.m. PST - Race Briefing (Snowshoe Grind Timer, Mountaintop)
- February 25 10:00 a.m. PST - Race Starts!
- February 25 11:00 a.m. PST - After Party & Awards (Chalet)