Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run 2018
presented by Grouse Mountain Resort
Check out this year's results here. Big thanks to everyone who came out to this year's race!
The Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run is back for its 8th year on Sunday, February 25th. This fun, social race is a great opportunity for snowshoers of all abilities and fitness levels to get outside and enjoy the trail. From the seasoned veteran to the first time snowshoer, all are welcome to participate!
If you're looking to test your skills against other active snowshoers, this is a timed race, so come on out to challenge your personal best!
Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on step two of the registration form.
The famous Snowshoe Grind (5km, 240m elevation gain)
Snowshoes are required, and are available for rent for $10 per participant (may be reserved at time of registration)
Stop by the After Party to enjoy sponsor giveaways and test out the latest and greatest gear from our Retail partners!
Solo Participant - 19+
Solo Participant - 13 to 18
Solo Participant - 12 and Under
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on Wednesday, February 21st, 2018. Event day registration is open from 8:00am-9:00am in the Grouse Mountain Base Plaza, subject to availability, and event day registration rates applies (Adult: $40, Youth: $30, Child: $20).
2. Registration deadlines are at 11:59:59pm on the dates listed.
3. Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on the registration form.
4. Passholder rates are for current Grouse Mountain Passholders. If you are not a current pass holder and would like to purchase one you can do so online.
5. 5% GST will be added to your registration at checkout.
6. There is a processing fee for registering online for the 2018 Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run.
7. Payable in Canadian Funds.
8. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
1. Skyride admission (race bib may be used for access to the mountaintop)
2. Souvenir race bib
3. Finish Line aid station (hydration & nutrition)
4. Live DJ music to help you across the finish line
5. After Party: Sponsor giveaways, Retail Demo Day, award ceremony
6. Eligibility for lots of amazing draw prizing!
February 25 8:00 AM PST - Registration (Base Plaza, Grouse Mountain)
February 25 9:00 AM PST - Registration Closes
February 25 9:55 AM PST - Race Briefing (Snowshoe Grind Timer, Mountaintop)
February 25 10:00 AM PST - Race Starts!
February 25 11:00 AM PST - After Party & Awards (Chalet)