Vancouver Island Trail Running Series - Mt Washington
This registration form is for participants who are registering for the 2017 Vancouver Island Trail Running Series - Mt Washington event. If you want to register in more than one VITRS race to take advantage of registration promotions, go to our Series Registration page.
The Frontrunners VITRS is Vancouver Island's premiere trail running series that takes runners off the roads and on to some of the most amazing trail networks in Western Canada.
Above the treeline at Mt Washington! You’ll be treated to some unbelievable views of the Comox Valley & Strathcona Park. Some great climbing, and lots of fun single track. Definitely the most scenic and rewarding race in the series.
Gutbuster Long Course - ~14k - 265m Vertical Gain
Sport Short Course - ~8k - 515m Vertical Gain
10:45am - Long Course
11:00AM - Short Course
Race Day Fees increase to $50
Race Day Fees increase to $60
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Thursday, August 9th, 2018
2. 5% GST will be applied at checkout.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations into this event.
4. Payable in Canadian funds.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
August 11 10:00 AM PDT - Kid's Race
August 11 10:45 AM PDT - Long Course Start
August 11 11:00 AM PDT - Short Course Start