The 16th annual Mount Albert Sports Day 5k Run/Walk
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Online registration is now closed.
Come see us during Bib Pick Up for last minute registration
Thursday May 31st & Friday June 1st
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Mount Albert Foodland (Map)
Run Day, Sat. June 2nd
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.*
Mount Albert Community Centre Park (Map)
under the Picnic Shelter
53 Main Street, Mount Albert
*come early! bib pickup closes promptly at 8:00 a.m.
- Registration will be capped at 500 participants for the 2018 run
- Technical t-shirt for the first 400 registered participants (guaranteed sizes if registering by May 7th)
- Age group medals
- Medals and prizes to the top male/female
- Finishing medals to all finishers
- All bib numbers automatically entered for great draw prizes (racers must be present to receive draw prizes)
- Cash prize for a new record: male record 15:28, female record 16:32.
The Athletics Canada/Run Canada certified race route passes through the residential and business sections of Mount Albert into the slightly rolling countryside. It encourages racers of all ages and abilities. The race is fun and family-focused. All racers receive free entrance to the Mount Albert Sports Day Fair on race day www.mountalbertsportsday.com
For questions about the race see our FAQs at http://mountalbertsportsday5k.ca/ or email us.
Note: We suggest using Chrome or Firefox to register, as these browsers seem to offer the best registration experience.
17 years and over
$35.00Jan. 25 – Apr. 30
$40.00May 1 – May 30
2 to 16 years
$20.00Jan. 25 – Apr. 30
$30.00May 1 – May 30
max. 4 (min. 2 youth)
$90.00Jan. 25 – Apr. 30
$125.00May 1 – May 30
4 adults per team
$120.00Jan. 25 – Apr. 30
$140.00May 1 – May 30
- June 2 8:05 a.m. EDT - National Anthem
- June 2 8:15 a.m. EDT - Warm Up
- June 2 8:20 a.m. EDT - First call to the start line
- June 2 8:25 a.m. EDT - Last call to the start line
- June 2 8:30 a.m. EDT - Race will begin promptly!
- June 2 10:00 a.m. EDT - Road closures end / Awards ceremony begins