Runners of Compassion Club Membership
Runners of Compassion is a non-profit society and a trail running group whose members participate as a group in fundraising and volunteer activities, in order to provide support to a variety of charitable causes, organizations and non-traditional groups.
1. Yearly membership dues for returning members are due February 1st of each year.
2. New members are welcome to join at any point throughout the year.
3. The membership is good for one calendar year (January 1 - December 31)
4. Payable in Canadian Funds
5. VISA, MC, AMEX, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your ROC Membership Fee paid online.
Yearly membership with Runners of Compassion Nanaimo from November 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018 for individuals
Yearly membership with Runners of Compassion Nanaimo from November 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018 for families of 2-5.
February 1 11:59 PM PST - Yearly membership for returning members due