Ticket for the BRC Bus Trip to Buffalo NY for the 40th Shamrock 8k.
Saturday March 3, 2018
Depart 8:30am & return aproximately 4:30pm from Aldershot GO Station, south parking lot off Masonry Court.
Bus leaves race finish area at approximately 1:45pm for downtown Buffalo restaurant area for food, refreshments, bragging or tears. There is limited post race food, but lots of beer. At approx 3:30 pm bus leaves for return trip to Burlington.
Burlington Runners and guest get exclusive access to bus seats up to December 23rd, 2017. Thereafter all remaining spots are open to everyone on a first come first served basis until the bus is full.
Register online with Race Roster or save the fees and register by cash or cheque with any BRC board member.
Note that registration with Race Roster is only for transportation to/from Burlington & Buffalo not for the Shamrock race registration. To register for the race follow the link below.
Return Bus Transportation from Burlington to Buffalo, NY for Shamrock 8km Run
$12.00Dec. 1 – Jan. 15
$15.00Jan. 16 – Mar. 1
Retrurn Bus Transportation from Burlington to Buffalo, NY for Shamrock 8km Run
ClosedDec. 1 – Dec. 23
$25.00Dec. 23 – Jan. 15
$28.00Jan. 16 – Mar. 1
- March 3 8:30 a.m. EST - Depart Burlington from Aldershot GO South Lot
- March 3 11:00 a.m. EST - Approximate Arrival in Buffalo
- March 3 12:00 p.m. EST - Shamrock 8km Start Time
- March 3 1:45 p.m. EST - Depart Race Area for Buffalo Restaurant
- March 3 3:30 p.m. EST - Depart Buffalo for Burlington
- March 3 4:30 p.m. EST - Approximate return time