Our Orientation Runs are fun opportunities to prepare for your Squamish 50 weekend. Bring some friends or meet some new ones! We even have a ‘light’ aid station for each run courtesy of Nesters Market, with water, cola, Hammer gel, Heed electrolyte drink, chips, cookies and bananas. We check everyone in, and make sure you emerge from the wilderness safely at the end.
As part of our ongoing support of SORCA, we charge a $5 fee for O-Runs, which after processing fees and insurance, goes entirely towards SORCA trail maintenance. The $5 fee is a minimum – feel free to donate more if you’re so inclined!
Sunday, March 11, 2018
1. Online registration will close at midnight on March 10, 2018.
2. As a donation, no tax is applied to your registration.
3. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your registration into this event.
|1||$5 per runner donation||$830.00|
March 11 8:00 AM PDT - Meet at Nesters Market