Finlayson Arm 100k, 50k & 28k
A tough 28k, 50k and 100k with lots of elevation (4400 ft for the 28k, 10,075 ft for the 50k, 20,150 ft for the 100k) and spectacular views!
The Finlayson Arm 50k/100k, is a mix of single track, double track and coastal mountain trails that are littered with Arbutus Trees and old growth forest. The run begins at the Goldstream group campsites at Goldstream provincial park in Victoria, BC. The run has numerous difficult climbs: Mt. Finlayson, Mt. Work, and Mckenzie Bight to Jocelyn Hill. Awesome views from all three of these difficult climbs and the Cascade Creek Waterfall while climbing out of McKenzie Bight.
The 28k climbs to a spectacular lookout and back with a total elevation of 4,400 feet.
The 50k (which is actually 52.5k) soars to a total elevation gain of 10,075 feet.
The 100k (which is 105k) is two loops of the 50k course with 20,150 feet.
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Monday, September 3rd, 2018
2. 5% GST will be applied at checkout along with 7% PST on applicable items.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations into this event.
4. Payable in Canadian funds.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
Race entries are non-refundable, non-transferable and no credits will be given
September 7 5:00 PM PDT - 100k Start
September 8 7:00 AM PDT - 50k Start
September 9 8:00 AM PDT - 28k Start