SPONSORED BY VOLTAREN
The Pauls Real Estate Hamilton Marathon Road2Hope Expo is FREE and open to the public during registration/kit pick-up at the Health and Fitness Tents at Confederation Park, 680 Van Wagner's Beach Road, Hamilton.
ALL participants must attend the expo to pick-up their Race Kits which include a shirt, bib with an embedded chip, final instructions, and product samples from our sponsors.
Vendors: To register for a 10x10 booth in the Expo, please read the following terms and conditions and register below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HEALTH & FITNESS/REGISTRATION BOOTH RENTAL
HAMILTON MARATHON ROAD2HOPE 2018
Cost of Booth: $500 + HST for 10x10 space. An online administration fee will be added when payment is made.
Set up: Friday, November 2, 2018 from 9:00am – 12noon
Expo Hours: Friday, November 2 from 1:00-6:00pm
Saturday, November 3 from 8:00am – 4:00pm
Tear Down: Saturday, November 3 at 4:00pm
Conditions of Agreement
- Payment must be made in full in order to secure your spot in the Expo Tent.
- All booths must be set up and ready to go by the opening of the Expo. If you need more set up time, please make arrangements with Dan Pauls at the Runner’s Den regarding an earlier set up time.
- All booths must have personnel at them throughout the hours of the Expo.
- Confine your product to the area provided. If additional space is needed, that must be arranged with Dan Pauls BEFORE the beginning of the Expo and additional costs will incur.
- Do not distribute materials, brochures, products outside of your booth area.
- If posting signs, posters, etc. please bring appropriate equipment for posting – our Expo is located in a tent and there is no wall space.
- All booths must be torn down completely by 5:00pm on Saturday.
- No stacking tables, microphones or public address systems may be used in the booth.
- Conform to all Hamilton Fire Department rules and regulations. Do not place or operate any equipment; no open flames; no flammable chemicals, no paint is to be used.
- No smoking is allowed on the property of Confederation Park according to the Hamilton Smoke-free bylaw.
- There is limited electricity available at the Expo for individual booths, so please make arrangements with Dan Pauls (905-523-7866) before the event if you require electricity.
- There is no food provided for Expo vendors. On Friday, no food is available at the park. On Saturday, food can be purchased from one of the Food Truck Vendors.
- The Volunteer food is for the volunteers of the Hamilton Marathon Road2Hope, not for vendors.
CA$500.00Dec 1 - Oct 30
- November 2 1:00 PM EDT - Health & Fitness Expo
- November 4 8:00 AM EST - Health & Fitness Expo