The Kids for a Cause Triathlon was established in 2011 to celebrate the strength that exists within each and every kid.
Our mission: Helping kids realize they have the strength to make a difference in their world.
Our triathlon is UNIQUE! We are open to children of all ages and abilities and will make accomodations so that no child is turned away. If a child wants to participate and for some reason is unable, we will make sure that another child races in his or her honor. All funds raised by participants will be donated to Clubfoot Solutions ~ freeing the world of untreated clubfoot.
“You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ Winnie the Pooh
this category is for individual kids (select the category below for family sign ups)
$25.00Feb 1 - Jun 6
click + Add Another Participant and select Family Registration for each family member
$50.00Feb 1 - Jun 6
- June 9 7:30 AM CDT - Transition Area Opens; Race Day Packet Pick-Up
- June 9 7:30 AM CDT - Race Day Registration, if open spots exist
- June 9 8:40 AM CDT - Transition Area Closes
- June 9 8:45 AM CDT - Pre-Race Meeting (pool)
- June 9 9:00 AM CDT - Race Begins
- June 9 10:00 AM CDT - Pool Area Closes
- June 9 11:00 AM CDT - Prizes and Give Aways
- Barb Thukral
- +1 651-321-3813