Raise money for CHEP Good Food Inc.
CHEP works with children, families and communities to improve access to good food and promote food security.
CHEP believes that food is a basic right and that a community development approach that brings people together around good food is necessary to fulfill our mission.
CHEP's vision is for a food secure community. This is defined as a situation both globally and locally in which:
- Everyone has assured access to adequate, appropriate and personally acceptable food in a way that promotes health, respect and dignity;
- People are able to earn a living wage by growing, producing, processing, handling, retailing and serving food;
- The quality of land, air, and water is maintained and enhanced for future generations; and,
- Food is celebrated as central to community and cultural integrity.
Goals of the Organization
The five goals that we aim to meet through our programs are:
- To improve access to healthy affordable food;
- To support people and communities in developing skills and building capacity;
- To work towards a sustainable food system;
- To develop and nurture strong partnerships; and,
- To develop sustainable social enterprise ventures that support our vision.
Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.
|Jun 11||Barbara Brock||$50.00|
|Jun 10||Shannon Whyley||$200.00|
|Jun 09||Susan Hodges Marlowe||$50.00|
|Jun 08||Dawn Kuppenbender||$25.00|
|Jun 08||Carmen Ironstar||$25.00|
|Jun 08||Todd Cocks||$50.00|
|Jun 08||Leslie Norton||$30.00|
|Jun 08||Denise Elliot||$25.00|
|Jun 08||Margaret Larocque||$50.00|