Interested in cycling but not sure where to start? Join us Saturday May 5, 2018 as we explore Central Florida's bike-friendly routes and trails.
This 28-mile guided ride through Orlando, Winter Park, Casselberry, Maitland and Eatonville provides an excellent opportunity to explore Central Florida by bike.
Shorter, family-friendly rides, fun activities, games and refreshments are also provided in each of the host cities.
Riders are encouraged to set their own pace and distance.
Presented byFlorida Department of Transportation's
"Alert Today Alive Tomorrow" initiative
Event t-shirts only for the first 300 registrants for the 5-Cities Ride or until each size is depleted.
T-shirts will not be shipped to those that do not pick them up at registration.
Bike 5 Cities Route SOLD OUT! Thank You!
Bike 1 City Registration Still Open!
We are still accepting Donations!
Select from Orlando, Winter Park, Casselberry, Maitland & Eatonville
FreeMar 8 - May 5
- May 5 8:00 AM EDT - Bike 5 Cities - Start at Mead Garden
- May 5 8:30 AM EDT - Bike Orlando Pit Stop
- May 5 9:00 AM EDT - Bike Winter Park Family-Friendly Ride
- May 5 10:00 AM EDT - Bike Casselberry Family-Friendly Ride
- May 5 10:30 AM EDT - Bike Maitland Family-Friendly Ride
- May 5 11:00 AM EDT - Bike Eatonville Family-Friendly Ride
- May 5 12:00 PM EDT - Event Day Ends in Mead Garden
- Lisa Portelli
- +1 407-961-9225