Walk, jog or run! This event is for all fitness levels.
Benefitting Plano Police Association and Plano Firefighters Association, the Amphitheatre at Oak Point Park is the perfect Start/Finish location for a 5K and 10K run. Runners and walkers will enjoy a beautiful route through Oak Point Park and nature preserve.
All race participants will receive a finisher medal, a gender-specific technical shirt, and a Fire/Police silicone bracelet. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
All proceeds from this event benefit the Plano Police Association (PPA) and the Plano Firefighters Association (PFA). The PPA and the PFA are fraternal, benevolent and charitable 501(c) organizations dedicated to serving the needs of their members and families as well as their community. Their mission is to honor those who serve our community and ensure the safety and well being of all citizens.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 6 pm to 9 pm - Richardson Police Substation @ 2003 E Renner Rd, Richardson, Tx 75082
- RACE DAY from 6:30-8:00 am (ARRIVE EARLY - expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
$45.00Mar 7 - Oct 28
$55.00Mar 7 - Oct 28
Unable to attend? No worries - participate as a Virtual Runner. Registration includes virtual bib, shirt, and finisher medal. Virtual packets will be mailed out (US only) the week of 10/22/2018.
Includes shirt, bib, and finisher metal (while supplies last). Items will be mailed post race. Registration includes S/H and taxMar 7 - Oct 28
This option does not include race registration. This option is for T-shirt purchase ONLY.
Shirt(s) will be mailed post race. Registration includes S/H + taxMar 7 - Oct 28
- October 28 6:30 AM CDT - Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup
- October 28 8:00 AM CDT - 10K Start
- October 28 8:15 AM CDT - 5K Start
- October 28 9:00 AM CDT - Awards & Post-Race Party
- The AMPT! Team
- +1 972-978-9397