2018 5 Peaks Trail Running Series: Rattlesnake Point
The Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area has some of the most inspiring scenic viewing found anywhere. Five breathtaking lookouts dot the edge of towering cliffs of Ontario 's striking Niagara Escarpment. With excellent hiking trails, this natural environment park is perfect for that therapeutic walk (or trail run) in the woods during any season.
Park admission will be added to the race fee at time of registration. All race participants will be admitted to the park at no extra charge on race day. Spectators will need pay the park entrance fee at arrival on race day.
1. All prices listed above are subject to sales tax. 5% GST in BC and Alberta and 13% HST in Ontario
2. Park Fees may be applied to your registration at checkout.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration into this event.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
5 Peaks Trail Running Series