Tough Udder Obstacle Race 2018
Port Perry Agricultural Fair
Let's Get Tough!
The Port Perry Agricultural Fair Tough Udder Obstacle Race will be held on the Port Perry Fair Pulling Track. There will be 6 obstacles on the 1 km track. Using ankle timers you or your team will race to be the fastest individua/team to complete the race. All proceeds will go to the Port Perry Agriculture Fair.
Port Perry Agricultural Fair Tough Udder Obstacle Race
Registration and Chip Pick Up: 11:00am - 12:00pm at the Port Perry Fair, Pulling Track. All racers will be given an ankle chip to wear during the race
Race Start Time: 12:30pm and 1:30pm - There will be two start times depending on number of registrations, if you do not hear from us your start time will be 12:30
Date: September 2, 2018
Location: Port Perry Fair Pulling Track
Parking: Enter fair grounds at Reach Street entrance. Parking will be available for $3.00
Waiver: All participants must sign a PPAF Tough Udder Obstacle Race waiver prior to receiving their ankle chip on race day.
Awards: Will follow immediately after final race. Everyone that participates will receive a Tough Udder Medal
1. Male team 18yrs and older
2. Female team 18yrs and older
3. Co-ed team 18yrs and older
4. Family team (minium age 12 years)
5. Children's team 12-17yrs
1. All participants are required to pay a registration fee to the PPAF prior to participating in the Tough Udder Obstacle Race. Registration fees are listed below.
2. All participants must sign a waiver and anyone between 12 and 17 years of age must have a guardian sign a waiver on their behalf.
3. A team must consist of 4 people . There will be five categories: Male - 4 men only, Female - 4 woman only, Co-ed 2 males and 2 females, Family Team (minium age 12 years) and Childrens team 12-17yrs.
Family teams must have a minimum of 4 members with a maximum of 6.
Individual not with a team will be running the race on their own.
4. Each team must wear a team shirt or team colour.
5. Fair admission and parking is not included in race registration fees.
6. All PPAF Tough Udder Obstacle Race fees and PPAF admission fees are non refundable.
7. This is a timed event. The team that has the overall fastest time will win the category that they have entered into. Categories are listed above.
8. Details on the obstacles will not be provided prior to the event.
9. Registration fees for teams are $20.00 per person/$80.00 per team of four if registered by Aug. 1/18, $25.00 per person/$100.00 per team of four August 2 until day of the race. Individuals are $20.00/person if registered by Aug. 1/18 and $25.00 August 2 until day of the race.
September 2 11:00 AM EDT - Registration and Chip Pick Up
September 2 12:00 PM EDT - Registration and Chip Pick Up Closes
September 2 12:30 PM EDT - 1st Heat
September 2 1:30 PM EDT - 2nd Heat (if needed)
September 2 3:00 PM EDT - Awards and Closing Remarks