The Grouse Grind Mountain Run presented by VPG Realty Inc. returns on Saturday, September 15th for its 28th year! This Vancouver classic is the true test of your season's training. Whether you are coming out to set a new record for the fastest Grouse Grind time, to just enjoy the trail, or to raise money for BC Children's Hospital, this is an excellent celebration of the Grouse Grind season.
Planning your next team building session for your office? Create a corporate team and vie for the title of Vancouver's fastest Corporate Grinders!
Need convincing? There's nothing but fun waiting for you once you reach the top! Race day in the Mountaintop Plaza will be buzzing with activity including award presentations, a recovery zone, BBQ, live music and interactive partner activations.
2018 Cash Purse up for grabs:
Step up your participation by raising money for the cardiology department of BC Children's Hospital. In addition to the $5 of each registration that will be donated to BC Children's Hospital, you can continue your fundraising and make a big different. Create your personalized fundraising page here.
So what are you waiting for? Rally your friends and join us on September 15th to celebrate a great season of Grouse Grinding!
Solo Participant - Under 19
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on Wednesday, September 12th, 2018. In-person registration is open (subject to availability) from 8am-8pm, September 13th-14th, 2018 at Grouse Mountain Guest Services - "Regular" rate applies. Event day registration is open 8:00am-9:00am subject to availability and event day registration rates apply (Adult: $40, Youth: $35, Team: $35/Team Member).
2. Registration deadlines are at 11:59:59pm on the dates listed.
3. Team registration must include a minimum of 5 team members (no maximum). Team results will be calculated by the average of the top 5 team member times.
4. 5% GST will be added to your registration at checkout.
5. There is a processing fee for registering online for the 2018 Grouse Grind Mountain Run.
6. Payable in Canadian Funds.
7. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
1. Skyride Download with bib
2. One spectator admission ticket valid on September 15th, 2018
3. Commemorative race bib
4. Complimentary bag check
5. Aid station at the Finish Line - includes hydration and food
6. Finish Line celebration including live DJ, recovery zone, BBQ (a la carte prices apply) and interactive partner activations
7. $5 of each registration fee will be donated to BC Children's Hospital Foundation
September 15 10:00 AM PDT - Race Start