A must-do autumn cross country classic! Great 10K course with roots, rocks, stumps, puddles, branches and boulders - no whining!
Saturday, November 24, 2018. The race starts at 1:00 pm Sharp.
Thetis Lake Park, Main Beach, at the end of Six Mile Road
Approximately 10 Kilometres. This cross country event is sanctioned by BC Athletics.
A maximum limit of 600 entries will be accepted for this race. No exceptions. Day-of-Race entries will only be accepted should the entry limit not be reached. Please register early to avoid the disappointment of a sell-out.
NEW this year - The first 150 runners to pick up their package at 2:18 Run in the Fairfield Plaza on Friday will receive an attractive race garment.
Bob Reid, Race Director, 250-384-1520 (Home) or 250-686-7343 (Cell) Email: email@example.com
Website link: http://pih.bc.ca/race/3-gunner-shaw-memorial-10k-cross-country-classic
$30 Early - August 1 to September 30, 2018
$35 Late - October 1 to November 23, 2018
$40 Race Day - November 24, 2018.
1. Online registration closes at 11:59 pm on Thursday, November 22, 2018.
2. There is an online processing fee applied to all online registrations.
3. BC Athletics Members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on entry fees. You will be asked for your membership number during registration. Join BC Athletics HERE. To look up your membership number check HERE.
4. Prairie Inn Harriers members will receive a 50% discount on all entry fees except registration on Race Day. Contact Race Director for the Promo Code.
4. All funds are payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover Cards are accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "Race Roster" or "Fast North Corp" for your registration into this event.
Men's and Women's Divisions
19 and Under 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60 and Over
Massage/Physio, washrooms, change rooms, picnic tables and port-a-potties at the Start/Finish area
Friday, November 23 - 2:18 Run Store in the Fairfield Plaza 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday, November 24 - Main Beach of Thetis Lake Park 11:00 to 12:30 pm
Note: Gunner Shaw race shirts are available free to the first 150 participants to pick up Friday at 2:18 Run
NEW this year, physiotherapy and massage will be available to all participants following the race in the main tent provided by the experienced and knowledgeable staff from Saanich Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic.
Thursday, November 22, 2018 - Online Registration Closes 11:59 pm
Friday, November 23, 2018 - Late Registration and Race Package Pick-up at 2:18 Run 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Race Shirts available)
Saturday November 24, 2018 - Race Day Registration and Race Package Pick-up at the Start/Finish Line 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Saturday, November 24, 2018 - Race Starts 1:00 pm Sharp
November 24 1:00 PM PST - Race Start