Welcome To Race Roster, our online registration partner. Please sign in to proceed.
Welcome to Race Roster, our online registration partner. Please sign in below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NEUROBLASTOMA AUSTRALIA RUN2CURE 2019
By registering for the Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated Run2Cure fun runs and walk (the Event), I agree to the following terms and conditions for and in respect of myself and each other person that I enter into the Event by buying him or her a ticket to enter into the Event, including any minors (Entrants):
1. All entries are non-transferable and non-refundable unless a request for a refund is made prior to 20th May 2019 for a medical reason supported by a medical certificate. To make a request please notify Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated via email to email@example.com. Fees and donations will be processed by Raceroster and then passed to Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated. Donations and funds raised will go to leading research institutes including Children’s Cancer Institute, Sydney, to support research into neuroblastoma as well as to support the work of the charity Neuroblastoma Australia. Donations are non-refundable.
2. I acknowledge and agree as follows:
(a) Entrants participate in the Event entirely at his or her own risk.
(b) Entrants will take all reasonable measures to protect him or herself from the risks of participation.
(c) Entrants accept all responsibility for travel and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of medical/surgical expenses incurred on his or her behalf.
(d) Entrants acknowledge that the Event involves the real risk of serious injury or risk of death, from various causes including over-exertion, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators and road users and weather conditions, just to name a few. Each Entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian) has voluntarily read and understood this warning and accept the inherent risks of the Event.
(e) To the best of each Entrant’s knowledge, he or she is not suffering from a condition, which would prevent and/or render them unfit to participate in the Event. Each Entrant recognises the difficulties of participating in the Event and attests that he or she is physically fit to compete safely, have trained sufficiently and have not been advised by a qualified medical practitioner not to compete in the Event. Each Entrant agrees that he or she enters into the Event at his or her own sole risk.
(f) Entrants are responsible for all property brought to the Event sites. Entrants acknowledge that Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated and Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd. accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to this property. Entrants consent to the conduct of identity verification checks, security checks (which may include inspecting my personal property) prior to entry to and departure from the Event sites.
(g) Entrants undertake to comply with all applicable regulations, by laws and rules of the Australian Sports Anti Doping Agency (ASADA) in relation to the Event. Entrants will walk and/or run with care and take all reasonable measures to protect themselves from the risks of participation. Entrants agree to abide by the directions and decisions of the officials, and other representatives of Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated and Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd..
3. In consideration of Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated accepting the application to enter the Event, I agree that :
a) Each Entrant hereby releases, discharges and forever holds harmless the organisers of the Event including without limitation Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated and Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd. and Children’s Cancer Institute (and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and / or agents) from any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense and from any liability (to the extent permitted by law) for or as a result of any loss, injury, death or damage suffered by an Entrant in relation to his or her attendance and participation at the Event, how so ever caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated, Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd. and Children's Cancer Institute (and / or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and / or agents); and
b) Each Entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated, Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd., and Children’s Cancer Institute (and/or its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents) in respect of any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense by any person and from any liability arising as a result of or in connection with his or her participation at the Event and/or a breach of these terms and conditions.
8. I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of each Entrant’s name, race result, image, voice, statement or otherwise, including the publication of Entrant’s names and/or event results and applicable age brackets in /or marketing materials/website without payment or compensation. On behalf of any minor I enter into the Event, I similarly consent to the use of their first name only, race results, image, voice, statement or otherwise and applicable age bracket being used to promote the Event in any form of the media without payment or compensation.
9. I consent to personal information of each Entrant being provided to Raceroster, Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd., and other organisers/sponsors/partners of the Event. I consent to each Entrant receiving regular emails, newsletters or SMS updates from the Event organisers/sponsors/partners to keep them informed about the Event and their activities including marketing initiatives and other fundraising events for cancer.
10. If the Event is cancelled for safety concerns or otherwise as a result of something beyond the reasonable control of Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated and Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd., including without limitation strong winds, heavy rain, lightning and accidents, I accept that all Entrant’s entry fee will be non-refundable. Notification of the cancellation will be sent via email or SMS to those who have provided valid addresses and numbers. The event will not be rescheduled. Any profit will go to Neuroblastoma research and Neuroblastoma Australia. I acknowledge Entrant’s will have no claim against Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated and Sorted. Projects. Events & Sponsorship Pty Ltd. for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such cancellation.
11. I warrant in respect of each minor under 18 years that I register in an Event that I am over 18 years of age and I am the minor’s parent or legal guardian and that I will be totally responsible for his or her welfare, safety and well-being throughout the Event and agree that they will not be left unattended at any time during the Event. If I do not attend the Event I will arrange for the minors that I have registered to be accompanied at all times by an adult who I acknowledge and agree will be totally responsible for their welfare, safety and well-being throughout the Event and agree that they will not be left unattended at any time during the Event. I acknowledge that the organisers of the Event disclaim all responsibility for the welfare, safety and well-being of minors I have registered and are not under their care at any time. I agree that if I have registered a minor under the age of 12 to participate in the 1k,3k or 5k Fun Walk/Run that I will (or will arrange another adult to) accompany each minor which I have registered at all times during the participation in the Fun Walks/Runs and during the Event, with the exception of the 3k and 5k if they are running as part of a school team.
13. If I am registering any other person in the Event (whether a minor or adult) I certify that I am the duly authorised agent/attorney for that Entrant. I certify that I have read this document and fully understand the terms and conditions contained herein and as agent/attorney I am authorised to and do hereby agree to these terms and conditions for and on behalf of all persons registered as Entrants.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving communications from Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated and organisers/sponsors/partners of the Event please email firstname.lastname@example.org