2019 5 Peaks Trail Running Series: Golden Ears
Golden Ears Provincial Park is a Provincial Park in British Columbia, Canada at 555.9 km². It is named after the prominent twin peaks which are commonly referred to as Golden Ears.
1. All prices listed above are subject to sales tax. 5% GST in BC and Alberta and 13% HST in Ontario
2. The BC Series has a mandatory Gondola Upload Fee of $17 + GST for participation in the Whistler/Blackcomb event. You may opt out of this if you are a valid Whistler/Blackcomb Season Pass Holder.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration into this event.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
5 Peaks Trail Running Series