"some roots, some rocks, some mud & some nice trail"
Western Canada's Classic 50K Trail Run - 23 years running in 2019.
Rugged west coast trails around Sasamat and Buntzen Lakes, traversing the Diez Vistas ridge. Start and finish is at White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
8:00am - 50km
8:30am - Kids Race
A maximum of 375 entries overall will be accepted due to permitting restrictions. There will not be a waitlist. (Participant total may exceed 375 as it includes Kids Race registrations.)
$10 from every registration goes to support Coquitlam Search & Rescue. Additional donations welcome.
Every racer receives a custom DV hoodie, a nylon cinch bag and a sticker, all featuring the DV logo, plus a post-race BBQ - all included with registration!
$125.00Nov 30 - Apr 11
FreeNov 30 - Apr 11
- April 12 4:00 PM PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 7pm)
- April 13 6:45 AM PDT - Racer check in
- April 13 8:00 AM PDT - Start Time at White Pine Beach
- April 13 8:30 AM PDT - Start Time (Kids Race) at White Pine Beach
- April 13 6:30 PM PDT - Post-Race Social (St James Well)