Orientation Run #4
Nesters Market Squamish 50
Our Orientation Runs are fun opportunities to prepare for your Squamish 50 weekend. Bring some friends or meet some new ones! We even have a ‘light’ aid station for each run courtesy of Nesters Market, with water, Coke, Hammer gel, Heed electrolyte drink, chips, cookies, bananas and oranges. We check everyone in, and make sure you emerge from the wilderness safely at the end.
As part of our ongoing support of SORCA, we charge a $10 donation for O-Runs, which goes 100% towards SORCA trail maintenance. The $10 donation is a minimum – feel free to donate more if you’re so inclined it all goes to the trails!
1. Online registration will close at 11pm on June 21, 2019.
2. As a donation, no tax is applied to your registration.
3. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your registration into this event.
|3||Ethel Marie Kitching||$11.58|
June 22 8:00 AM PDT - Meet at Escape Route