The Prairie Inn Harriers Running Club is pleased to present the 32nd Annual HARRIERS 2:18 RUN ELK/BEAVER ULTRAS.
Saturday, May 11, 2019, Victoria, BC
The fast and flat 10 kilometre trail circuit around Elk and Beaver Lakes is considered as one of the premiere races of its type in North America. Runners complete 10 laps for the 100K division, 8+ laps laps for 50 Miles and 5 laps for 50K while walkers complete 4 laps for 40K.
The race attracts some of the elite Ultramarathoners from Canada and the United States. It is an excellent qualifier for 100 Mile events such as Leadville, Angeles Crest or Wasatch Front. The course is accurately measured with a Jones Counter and certified splits are available every 10 kilometers. You will not find a flatter trail ultra anywhere in Canada - P.R. material!. You'll find great organization, support, hospitality and race services.
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on May 10, 2019
2. There is an online processing fee applied to all online registrations.
3. BC Athletics Members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on their entry fee. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. Join BC Athletics HERE. To look up your membership # check HERE.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "Race Roster" or "Fast North Corp" for your registration into this event.
May 11 6:00 AM PDT - All runners and walkers race start