ON-LINE Registration is closed.. *** REGISTRATION IS STILL AVAILABLE AT....
HOW TO REGISTER:
* Register at the pre-race day packet pickup event. Thursday, May 23rd ( 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm ) hosted by Step Brothers Lounge and Restaurant, 4971 W. Napoleon Avenue, Metairie ( near intersection with Transcontinental Drive )
OR: * Register on the day of race at the race site, opens at 7:00 am ( at LaSalle Park )
PACKET PICKUP ( Race Number bib, T-Shirt )
Thursday, May 23rd, 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm hosted by Step Brothers, 4971 W. Napoleon Avenue, Metairie
OR: Saturday ( Day of race ) May 25th, opening at 7:00 am at the race site ( LaSalle Park )
At Pre-Race day packet pickup: $35.00 ( 18-64 ), $25.00( 17-under and 65-over),$10.00 Kids Dash age 12-under )
Day of Race: $40.00 ( age 18-64 ) , $30.00 ( ages 17-under and 65-over ) $15.00 Kids Dash age 12-under )
ALL HAIL FAT BOYS... and GIRLS !
FAT BOY New Orleans Run & Walk ... like no other ! - Saturday, May 25th, 2019
The Fat Boy NOLA 3 Mile Run/Walk is an All weight division event
featuring 5 divisions for men and 6 for women. ( See divisions listed below )
* Please remember to check the weight division you are eligible for during the registration process.
We also have a Fat Boy " Wanna Be" Division for those too "lean"
FAT BOY NOLA Event highlights:
* Fat Boy New Orleans 3 Mile Run/Walk
* Lil Fat Boy Dash for Kids - 1/4 Mile (age 12-under, scored by time of finish not by weight division )
* NEW - The Inaugural Fat Boy 26.2 Foot Marathon ( see course map posted )
* Fat Boy NOLA custom finisher medallions Kids Dash and 3 Mile
* Food and refreshments - Fat Boy Style
* Event beneficiary: 107 Boosters benefiting Boy Scout Troop # 107 ( Metairie, Louisiana ) * See donation link on left side of this page , please consider a donation to support this troop and their activities. FYI - they have been volunteering at NORSI events for several decades. !
Event location is in LaSalle Park, 6600 Airline Drive, Metairie
Race site is adjacent to the JPSO Substation.
* Plenty of free parking in the adjacent parking lot
GO EAR GEAR FREE:
NORSI recommends and encourages all participants to go ear gear free during participation in this event while on site and on course. Be able to hear important event details and safety instructions and converse with others while on the course - enjoy by going ear gear free.
Post race food and beverage:
Fat Boy style food and beverage spread. Abita Brand Beer, Kentwood Springs Water, Ice cream, donuts, Pizza, Pulled pork mini po boys, Elmer's Chee Wees, Bananas. Updating food / beverage list ongoing.
www.NOLArunning.com for complete form and details information.
Course map link is also on the website.
$25.00Jan 15 – Feb 28
$30.00Mar 1 – Mar 31
$35.00Apr 1 – May 20
Age 17-under ( proof of age required at packet pickup )
$25.00Mar 1 – May 20
Age 65-over ( proof of age required at packet pickup )
$25.00Mar 1 – May 20
$15 onsite on race dayJan 15 - May 20
- May 25 7:00 AM CDT - Race day packet pickup and registration
- May 25 8:00 AM CDT - Start - Lil Fat Boy Run/Walk
- May 25 8:10 AM CDT - Start - Fat Boy NOLA 3 Mile Run/Walk
- May 25 9:10 AM CDT - Start - Fat Boy 26.2 Foot Marathon