STILL ACCEPTING DONATIONS - HELP US REACH OUR GOAL!
What a PLUNGE Day! Thank you to everyone who was BRAVE enough to Plunge with us on Saturday, March 23, 2019! We had nearly 30 law enforcement and more BRAAAve souls from all areas sliding into the icy water . The first Plungers started at 12 pm just after the noon cannon sound to huge applause from our spectators at Grand Parade.
Check out some of the cool prizes for plungers! All Donations, even after the event, count towards their goals.
|Best Costume Overall||Strange Adventures||$150||Prize Package|
|Best Costume 2nd Place||Uniform Works||$125||Prize Package|
|Best Costume 3rd Place||Fundy Tactical||$100||Prize Package|
|Top Donation Overall||Ambassatours/Tall Ships||$400||pass for 10 aboard Tall Ship Silva|
|Top Fundraising Team||East Coast Autozone||$500||Prize Package|
|Individual Fundraiser Overall||Steve Sykes/Mooseheads||$300||Signed Jersey|
|Individual Fundraiser 2nd Place||Snap On Tools||$200||Prize Package|
|Individual Fundraiser 3rd Place||Split Crow Pub||$100||Prize Package|
Important Information for Plungers:
Plunger Check-in: Saturday, March 23 in Halifax City Hall between 10:00 am - 11:15 am
- You will be given a plunger bracelet at check-in, after the plunge a Special Olympic athlete will give you a winter toque.
We plunge at 12pm in Grand Parade
- If you miss check-in, you cannot plunge.
BYOT (Bring Your Own Towel)
- Raise over $300 for a FREE custom Polar Plunge towel!
- Parking could be an challenge – please come early!
- Costumes are encouraged - The crazier the better!
- There will be a facility to change afterwards inside City Hall
- HOT Coffee and HOT Chocolate will be available after you plunge
- Please encourage your friends and family to come watch
Students/Seniors $25.00Jan 22 – Feb 28
Students/Seniors $25.00Mar 1 – Mar 14
Students/Seniors $25.00Mar 15 – Mar 22
|1||The Halifax Regional Police Family||$410.00|
Up To Snow GoodRaised: