Registration is open!
Registered volunteers may access their dashboard at https://raceroster.com/signin to view all job details. Your support and incredible dedication is greatly appreciated!
Important information about volunteering can be found in our 2019 Volunteer Information Sheet
- Preview list of all volunteering opportunities below
- Register by clicking [VOLUNTEER] button (appears on right if desktop, or above if mobile device). System will prompt for a RaceRoster login or to create one.
- Pick a volunteer job from the drop-down menu (list shows the number of available openings for each job)
- Complete the volunteer form, and either click [Continue] or [Add Another Volunteer] to pick another job for you/another person (to remove any job, click <Remove Participant>; system will time-out if takes over 15 minutes to finish).
- After you continue and finish registering, click [Submit Order] and a confirmation email will be sent. Ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is not going to spam.
- May 24 7:00 p.m. CST - Kick-off party (training and appreciation) for all registered volunteers, at Prairieland
- May 25 10:00 a.m. CST - Volunteers helping with Expo, Package Pickup or Village setup
- May 26 6:00 a.m. CST - Volunteers helping at Diefenbaker Park or along the course on race day!