Rotary Club of Flagler Beach is proud to host Cycle Flagler Ride for Rotary -- now in its 16th year.
Please join us! This ride begins at Flagler Executive Airport and continues along Flagler Beach's scenic Atlantic coast.
This cyclist favorite event supports you with SAG stops and monitored ride options of 23, 40, 75or 100 miles. Register early to receive an event tee shirt (for the first 400 registered participants) and enjoy an old-fashioned picnic immediately following your tour!
By participating in Cycle Flagler, you help our Rotary club to continue the great work we do in the local community and around the world.
What is Rotary? We are a global network of volunteers who dedicate their time and talent to tackle the world’s most pressing humanitarian challenges. Rotary connects 1.2 million members from more than 200 countries. Rotary Club of Flagler Beach is proud to be part of Rotary International. Some of our projects are:
- Project Share Christmas - Toys to more than 1300 children in need
- Project Share food distribution – Monthly groceries for 300 families
- Take Stock in Children Scholarships
- Supporting the Dolly Parton Imagination Library
- Construction of the multi-sport fields in Bunnell near the Carver Gym
- Construction of the new fitness trail around the Bunnell fields
- Purchase of pack ‘n play portable cribs to help prevent SIDS in Flagler County
- Sponsoring and organizing the Flagler Beach Christmas parade
- International projects including working with Rotarians worldwide to eradicate polio, building wells for villages in Africa, supporting water projects in South America, supporting an orphanage in Paraguay, and purchasing a mammogram machine for an under-served indigenous community in South America.
- Organizing the Flagler Beach July 4th and Christmas parades.
Day before packet pickup is Sat, May 4 from 5:30-8:00 at the Flagler County Executive Airport: 201 Airport Road, Palm Coast, FL 32164
New this year! We are hosting a dinner during packet pickup: Saturday night (May 4 5:30pm - 8:00pm). Plan to stay a while during packet-pickup and enjoy a meal, beer and music. Location: Airport: 201 Airport Road, Palm Coast, FL 32164
Day-of onsite registration and packet pickup opens at 6:00am on Sunday, May 5th.
Ride for all routes starts at 8:00am.
23, 40, 75, 100 miles
$50.00Oct 11 – Apr 27
$55.00Apr 28 – May 4
$65.00May 5 – May 5
- May 4 4:00 PM EDT - Day before packet pickup
- May 5 6:00 AM EDT - Registration Opens
- May 5 7:00 AM EDT - 100 miles unescorted start (optional)
- May 5 8:00 AM EDT - 24, 40, 66 or 100 mile start
- May 5 11:00 AM EDT - Lunch