Run your first 5k & 10k with us!
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why Limitless was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. Limitless is about helping you to walk/walk-run/run your first 5k (3.1 miles) or 10k (6.2 miles) and to create healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those individuals just starting their walking and running regardless of pace or speed. It's not who's first or last, it's about effort and making a lifestyle change. Want to see what this group is all about? Come to the March 30th kick-off meeting for an introduction to Limitless!
Our goal race for this session will be the Wounded Veteran 5k and 10k on Monday, May 27th.
Limitless Training Program Details
- Twice weekly coach led group workouts (6:00pm Wednesdays & 8:00am Saturdays)
- Wednesday and Saturday runs leave from Fleet Feet Folsom
- Training Program fee - $50
- Kick-off informational meeting and free first workout: Saturday, March 30th at 8:00am, Fleet Feet Folsom
Limitless Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- Clinics on running related topics
- E-mail support from your coaching & support staff
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition, hydration and more sent out weekly
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Private Facebook page for camaraderie
- $10 off store coupon each session
- March 30th - May 27th. Wounded Veteran 5k or 10k
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Questions? Please contact our Training Programs Director here: firstname.lastname@example.org