$310.28 Goal: $5,000.00
Grab your sneakers and your canine companions and join us for our 11th Annual Woofstock Survivor 5K and Dog Walk! Your participation and fundraising efforts are absolutely critical in helping us fund our Survivor Program which covers the cost of all life-saving and emergency care for thousands of animals each year.
Your support will help us save and provide life-saving care to animals just like...
They're counting on you.
When setting up your team, you'll want to set a fundraising goal. Here are a few things to consider:
- What kind of impact would you like to make?
- How competitive are you? Trophies, prizes, a feature on our Facebook page and bragging rights will belong to the following:
- Top Individual Fundraiser (over 18)
- Top Youth Fundraiser (under 18)
- Top Team (non-corporate)
- Top Corporate Team
- How much free stuff would you like? Gift cards, amazing gift baskets, and more are yours when you achieve fundraising levels.
Help us save the animals!
Welcome to our team fundraising page for the Humane Society for Hamilton County. HSHC is one of the only open admission, truly no-kill shelters in the country. In addition to the thousands of animals taken in from Hamilton County each year, HSHC accepts the hardest to place - and save - cases, irrespective of cost. The Humane Society for Hamilton County strives to help shelters across the state and country achieve no-kill status by rescuing over 200 animals at risk for euthanasia from other Indiana shelters.
Click on one of our team members below to make a donation.
Thank you to today's donors!
|Sep 15||Ziggy + her humans||$22.30|
|Sep 12||Tiffany Brinkley||$16.96|
|Sep 03||Jennifer Vliegenthart||$27.65|
|Sep 01||Nancy Seiger||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 29||David Dudley||Undisclosed amount|