Join us for the 11th Annual Be Ovary Aware 5k Run 3K Walk. Raise awareness for ovarian cancer and support local women with the disease. This event benefits the Sue DiNapoli Ovarian Cancer Society. We believe every woman deserves her best chance at survival regardless of her economic situation. Our Sue’s Gift financial aid program helps local gynecological cancer patients pay medical and household expenses. Help us help them.
The Be Ovary Aware race course is a beautiful, flat course along Fountain Creek. The out and back course begins and ends in America the Beautiful Park in Downtown Colorado Springs. Adults $35.00 Pre-Registration $40.00 Day of Event. Youth 16 and under $25 Pre-Registration $30 Day of Event. Youth may participate for free but will not receive paid participant benefits.
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place 5K finishers in each category: Male, Female and Youth.
All paid participants will receive an event shirt, a runners' bag, a door prize ticket and post-race snacks provided by Wooglin's Deli and an official time (5k only).
Skip the registration lines - Pick up your race packet the day before! We will be doing early race packet pick up again this year at Fallen Heroes Tattoo Studio 524 W. Colorado Ave. on Saturday September 21st 10am – 2pm.
Can't make it to the event? Race where YOU are. Price includes shipping your race packet
$42.00Mar 15 - Sep 19
- September 22 7:00 AM MDT - Packet Pick Up Begins
- September 22 7:20 AM MDT - Yoga - Pre-run stretch
- September 22 8:20 AM MDT - Opening Remarks
- September 22 8:30 AM MDT - 5K Run Starts
- September 22 8:35 AM MDT - 3K Walk Starts
- September 22 9:10 AM MDT - 5K Winners Annouced
- September 22 9:10 AM MDT - Team Pictures 9:10 - 9:40am
- September 22 9:45 AM MDT - Survivors' Picture
- September 22 10:00 AM MDT - Door Prize Drawings
- September 22 10:20 AM MDT - Survivors' Drawings
- September 22 10:30 AM MDT - Memorial Dove Release