In a time where we are more plugged in and more tuned out, take a day to be where your feet are. Join WIN for KC as we partner with Your Wellness Connection for SHIFT—an event all about mindfulness and movement. Prepare to shift your perspective, your feet, and your mindset!
SHIFT: The Event presented by Chicken N Pickle, is an opportunity to:
- Learn something new
- Immerse yourself in activity to benefit your physical and mental health
- Participate in five different activities or “mini experiences” including: spin, pickleball, meditation, tai chi, and yoga
- Have fun with friends and make new ones!
- Get focused and set your intentions with Dr. Michelle Robin
- 5 "mini" introductory fitness classes
- Lunch provided by Eat Fit Go
- Special SHIFT Participant Gift
- Mocktail Networking Reception
Looking for a way to unplug, be active, and focus on YOU? Register today!
Thanks to our Partners:
SHIFT: The Experience
Continue to "make the shift" through SHIFT: The Experience - a 150-day program focusing on the Four Quadrants of Well-being (mechanical, chemical, psychospiritual, and energetic) working towards your own, personal small changes in each area. The team at Your Wellness Connection will be there to support you along the way. Mentored by Dr. Michelle Robin and managed by Wendy Basch RN, facilitated at four locations by teams of Chiropractors, Nurses and Mental Health professionals.
- Your personal Well-being Assessment
- Six Group Meetings with Professional Facilitators
- We will Introduce the Quadrants (one 90 minute session)
- Dive deeper into each one of them (four 60 minute sessions)
- Wrap up (one 60 minute session)
- Four Electronic 21 Day programs covering each of the Quadrants
- Posture (Mechanical)
- Free Your Space (Energetical)
- A Calm and Peaceful Life (PsychoSpiritual)
- Sleep (Chemical)
- A bonus 21 Day Program (Give Kindness)
- Social Media Support to build our Community
- Your personal Post- Assessment
- Handouts, support, community, and access to area wellness professionals
Registration fees 134 spots remaining
All participants under the age of 18 must complete a waiver signed by an adult or legal guardian.
$75.00Jul 17 - Sep 12