Make a donation
15 percent of the goal has been raised
$383.47 Goal: $3,000.00
Raise money for Family Service of Champaign County
Family Service offers a family of services for you and your family.
"It's good not to feel alone when you need help" was how one woman summed up her experience with Family Service. People never forget how you make them feel. We offer that support to hundreds of people each year with our family of services.
- Older adults will be driven to medical appointments, grocery shopping, the bank or pharmacy and home again by caring volunteers.
- Divorcing parents receive training and support to help them protect their children's social-emotional health.
- Adults with illness and disability appreciate home-delivered nutritious meals and friendly checks by volunteers.
- Retired adults love staying involved as our coordinators' match their interests with area volunteer positions.
- Teens and adults find support as we connect them to groups of people experiencing similar challenges
- Individuals and families find healing as they counsel with therapists and caseworkers
Every person needs someone who cares and everyone needs to make a difference. Your gift to Family Service gives people both.
Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.
Family Service of Champaign County
|Feb 21||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Feb 03||Kimberly Crowe||$27.48|
|Feb 02||Susan Jasek||$27.48|
|Jan 31||Andrea Blaylock||$27.48|
|Jan 31||Rachel Silverstein||$25.00|
|Jan 31||Alejandra Rivera||$107.35|
|Jan 07||David Pestell||Undisclosed amount|