COVID – 19 Update
Update March 16 at 4:00 p.m.
Update March 11 at 5:30 p.m.
Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. As athletes ourselves, we understand the time you have spent training and the investment you have made getting to the start line. As per the direction from Alberta Health Services, Run Calgary is suspending registration to its spring events effective immediately. With that being said, we are working on options for registered participants and we are hopeful, it will be safe for us to carry out our May events. Ultimately our goal has always been participant safety while also trying to create the best experience. Please give us time as we work towards solutions as this situation unfolds dynamically hour by hour. We will do our best to update our Run Calgary family with developments so you can make individual decisions that are best for you.
Online Registration Suspended
- May 31 7:00 a.m. MDT - Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Start
- May 31 7:00 a.m. MDT - Centaur Subaru Half Marathon Start
- May 31 7:00 a.m. MDT - Scotiabank Calgary Marathon 50km Start
- May 31 7:50 a.m. MDT - Jugo Juice 10km Start
- May 31 9:30 a.m. MDT - Kids Marathon Start
- May 31 12:00 p.m. MDT - Goodlife Fitness 5km Start