Power To Play Vancouver is Friday September 18, 2020 in Stanley Park and we would love to have your company or group join us in this engaging team building event in support of Power To Be. Up to 40 teams will fundraise and race through a series of physical and mental obstacles, testing communication and cooperation along the way. If you haven't participated before, or want to relive the fun of last year, check out the event video.
How-to sign up your team
Secure your spot by registering today! All participants must be 19 years of age by event day and are required to sign a waiver release form on site prior to participating.
- Click Register Now on the right and select Registration Payment to create your team and pay the full amount
- Proceed to checkout without adding team members OR if you have personal info for the other team members you can select +Add Another Team Member at the bottom of the form
Whether it is accessing remote campsites via a TrailRider, catching a wave in Tofino on a surf program for families living with a spinal cord injury, or hiking in the wilderness at Cape Scott Provincial Park - these experiences are a community effort.
As part of this event, your team will engage in a fundraising race leading up to event day. The goal for Power To Play is to raise support for Power To Be programs.
Thank you for being a valued supporter of Power To Be. Together we help youth and families living with barriers discover their limitless abilities through nature-based programs.
Sign up as a non-participating supporter to raise funds for Power To Be here
FundraiseJan. 30 - Sep. 16
Secure your spot and create a team here
$1,600.00Now registering Jan. 30 – Sep. 16
- September 18 10:30 a.m. PDT - Racer Check-In
- September 18 12:00 p.m. PDT - Race Start
- September 18 3:30 p.m. PDT - Post-Race Celebration