Countdown to event
A Charity Race for The Arc of Chemung-Schuyler
The Arc Grand Prix Run at Watkins Glen International is a 3.4 mile footrace on the internationally acclaimed motor racing track in Watkins Glen, New York in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. The event includes a 1-mile "Pit Road Walk" for those who would prefer to walk a shorter distance.
THIS OPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE RACE ENTRY. This option is only for a short-sleeve shirt or merchandise purchase and will not include registration for the 3.4 mile or 1 mile event. One short-sleeve race shirt is included with each race registration (choose Adult or Youth 3.4 Mile or 1 Mile above). Additional shirts may be pre-purchased through this option for $15 each short sleeved option and $20 long-sleeved option.
$15.00Oct 4 - Apr 2
THIS OPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE RACE ENTRY. Race Upgrades ($$) | Drive the Glen Pass ($25) | Tasting Passport & Souvenir Glass ($20) | Watkins Glen Weekend Getaway Package ($45) | Race Products: If you would like to purchase a long-sleeve T-shirt upgrade or one of these items, choose this option.
Upgrades | Passes | Packages | Race ProductsOct 4 - Apr 2
- April 4 6:00 AM EDT - Gate Opens
- April 4 7:00 AM EDT - Late Registration and Bib/Shirt Pickup
- April 4 7:50 AM EDT - Opening Ceremony
- April 4 8:00 AM EDT - Race Start
- April 4 9:30 AM EDT - Race Finish
- April 4 9:30 AM EDT - Awards
- April 4 10:00 AM EDT - Opening Weekend - Pace Car Laps Begin
- April 4 10:30 AM EDT - After Party