ON HOLD FOR NOW DUE TO COVID-19
OCTOBER 24-25, 2020
10/24 SATURDAY EVENTS
50k Trail Run
Strongman / Strongwoman Games Event #1
5k Fun Obstacle Trail Run
Functional Fitness crossfit-style Games Event #2
10/25 SUNDAY EVENTS
Endurance Games Event #3
Half Marathon Trail Run
Open Water Swim Race
Stand Up Paddle Race
DETAILS ON www.RACESLO.com
This event is a benefit for our SLO County Sheriffs Advisory Foundation and our SLO County Parks Department. Feel free to donate today at check out please and show your support for their selfless commitment to all of us.
Event Lodging close to the event and packet pick up can be booked now at www.visitarroyogrande.org
Camping at the event venue is first come first serve so book TODAY at SLO County Parks https://slocountyparks.com/camp/lopez-lake/
What you get!
All participants will receive a FINISHERS medal, branded event shirt, goody bag, award opportunities, ample on course Aid-Medical-Directional support and a First Class Festival Finish Line Party!
HOT FOOD and COLD BEER can also be pre-purchased online at check out or bought event day on-site, along with other vendor product and service sales.
Parking at Lopez Lake is $10 per person to be PREPAID at registration. Failure to prepay to park online will require $10.00 CASH per car at the front gate to the SLO County Parks Staff.
More questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Events
Times are Subject to change - check RaceSLO website, RaceSLO Facebook or your personal email from us prior to event
Friday, October 24th:
- 12pm to 6:00pm: Packet Pick Up, Pre-Registration for Heats, and Late Registration CoastHills Business Banking, Arroyo Grande (1580 W Branch St, Arroyo Grande CA).
Saturday, October 25th:
- 5:30 am: Lopez Lake OPEN for parking
- 6:00 am - 4:00 pm: On-Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 7:30am 50K Trail Race Start (10 hour course limit)
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pm: Games Event, STRONGMAN & STRONGWOMAN (heat sign-ups at registration)
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pm: Games Event, FUNCTIONAL FITNESS (heat sign-ups at registration)
- 9:30 am: 5K Obstacle Family Race Start
- 11:00 am 5k Awards Ceremony
- 2pm: 50K Trail Race Award Ceremony
- 5:30 pm: Course Cut Off
- 5:30 pm: Festival Closes
Sunday, October 26th:
- 6:30 am: Lopez Lake OPEN for parking
- 7:00 am - 9:00 am: On Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 8:00 am: 13.1M Trail Race Start (6 hour course limit)
- 8:30 am: Games Event, ENDURANCE RACE (Separate wave starts for Male, Female and teams)
- 10:30am Open Water Swim & Stand Up Paddle Races
- 12:30 pm: 13.1M & Open Water Award Ceremony
- 12:30 pm: Games, Tie-Breaker Event
- 1:00 pm: Games Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 pm: 13.1M Course Cut Off
- 4:00 pm: Festival Closes
- October 23 12:00 PM PDT - Event Kick Off