Trail Running Training
Join Trail Heads to conquer the trails in the foothills of Gold Country. Experience amazing scenery and discover new trails to visit for years to come. Trail Heads is coached by the most passionate trail and ultrarunners in Northern California. Getting dirty is just one of the perks!
- Dirty Secret Training + Granite Head Trails & Ales Training: August 9 - October 7, 2020
Day and Time: Wednesdays 6:30 PM, Sundays 7:30 AM
Length: 7 weeks
Distance Options: Short (4-8 miles per run) and long (6-11 miles per run)
Training Run Locations
- Foothills (location changes each week)
- Mace Ranch Park, Davis
- Fleet Feet Elk Grove
- Sundays: Various locations in the Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado County foothills
Trail Heads is sponsored by:
- No refunds after the first workout.
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
- Due to liability and safety concerns, dogs and strollers are prohibited at Fleet Feet Training workouts.
10 weeks of training, August 9 - October 7, 2020
$159.00Now registering Aug 29 – Sep 30
- August 9 7:30 AM PDT - Dirty Secret + Granite Head Training Starts
- September 27 7:30 AM PDT - Dirty Secret Trail Run
- October 10 7:30 AM PDT - Granite Head Trails & Ales
- Fleet Feet Training Programs
- +1 916-442-3338