Salomon Coast Mountain Trail Running (CMTR) hosts quality, challenging, professionally-run trail events in world class destinations around Vancouver's North Shore and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Survival of the Fittest
A fantastic loop from the incredibly scenic Quest University lands in Squamish, BC. A sustained climb off the start will bring you to a waterfall within the first few kilometers. As you continue to ascend the views become ever more impressive as you gaze across the valley at the dominant Tantalus Mountain Range. Once you top out on The Climb Trail you'll have predominantly sweet singletrack all the way home.
Registration closes at 450 participants. (Participant total includes Kids Race registrations. See "Spots Remaining" below for an accurate number of entries available.)
If you've already registered, but would like to buy swag
FreeDec. 1 - Mar. 23
- December 1 7:00 a.m. PST - Registration Opens
- May 22 4:00 p.m. PDT - Package Pickup @ Escape Route
- May 23 7:00 a.m. PDT - Package Pickup @ Start
- May 23 8:00 a.m. PDT - 35 km
- May 23 8:30 a.m. PDT - Kids Race
- May 23 9:00 a.m. PDT - 18 km